Samsung Malaysia Electronics today has announced that it will provide support to affected customers in the form of a one-time free cleaning and inspection plus free labour costs to repair affected Samsung products that were damaged in the recent floods.
From now until 31st January 2022, customers can contact 1800-88-9999, live chat via Samsung Members or head to Samsung.com/my, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange for an appointment or for further details on the programme.
Samsung Flood Relief Programme
Terms and conditions:
- This Programme Service offer (“Offer”) is valid for customers of Samsung products at areas affected by the flood only.
- This Offer is valid until 31st January 2022 only. Customers have to make an appointment or send in their affected Samsung products to Samsung Customer Service Centers before 31st January 2022.
- Free inspection & cleaning are only applicable for Samsung product with water damage due to the flood (not applicable for accidental physical damage due to mishandling, e.g. cracked screen)
- Free labour cost for repair is provided for affected Samsung products. Spare part costs are not included and repairs are subject to availability of spare parts.
- Inspection, cleaning and repair services will be arranged according to service personnel availability.
- For warranty periods for newly assembled parts please refer to our website for details: http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty/
- This Offer is not exchangeable and non-refundable for cash.
- This Offer is not valid with other on-going promotions, vouchers or discounts.
- Operating days/hours for Samsung Customer Service Centers may vary for different outlets.
- Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung Malaysia”) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion.
- Samsung Malaysia reserves the right to reject or cancel any requests if it suspects or discovers that there is an abuse of the Offer. In case of any dispute, Samsung Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision. Samsung Malaysia’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.